Not your ordinary pancakes! These bacon pancakes are savory, salty and hearty — perfect for a super filling and unexpected breakfast.
Nutrition: 420 calories per serving | Makes 2 servings | 132 grams of fat | 125 grams of protein | 14 grams of net carbs
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 6 strips bacon
- 2 stalks green onion, chopped
- Cook the bacon until desired crispiness, then chop it into bits.
- Add cream cheese, eggs and baking powder into a small blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the bacon bits and chopped green onion and stir them in.
- Pour the batter onto a pan or griddle on medium heat and cook until bubbles start to form at the surface, about 3-5 minutes.
- Flip and cook for another minute. Serve with a sprinkle of green onion and enjoy!