Cobb salads are a safe, low-carb option in restaurants, but who needs a restaurant to enjoy it? Make your own super fitting lunch and enjoy!
Nutrition: 400 calories per serving | 36 grams of fat | 113 grams of protein | 3 grams of net carbs | Makes 2 servings
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 5 mins
- 4 strips bacon, chopped
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- 2 large eggs, hard boiled
- 1 small avocado
- 3 tbsp. ranch dressing
- Fry the chopped bacon in a pan on medium heat until you have crispy bite-sized pieces.
- In the meantime, make a bed of baby spinach in two bowls.
- Chop the eggs and avocado and divide them evenly into each bowl on top of the bed of baby spinach.
- Add the fried bacon bits to each salad.
- Top each salad with ranch dressing and serve!