https://lowcarbskipton.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/rolls.jpg 1500 1000 carbmin /wp-content/uploads/2018/08/logo.jpg carbmin2022-06-20 15:19:272022-06-20 15:19:27Low Carb Bread Rolls
Lovely bread rolls, perfect with a burger!
Nutrition: Makes 6 rolls | Carbs: Approx 2g per roll
- 1⁄3 cup (1¾ oz.) ground psyllium husk powder
- 1¼ cups (5 oz.) almond flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup water
- 2 tsp cider vinegar
- 3 egg whites
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Bring the water to a boil.
- Add vinegar and egg whites to the dry ingredients, and combine well. Add boiling water, while beating with a hand mixer for about 30 seconds. Don’t over mix the dough, the consistency should resemble Play-Doh.
- Moisten hands with a little olive oil and shape dough into 6 separate rolls. Place on a greased baking sheet. Top with optional sesame seeds.
Notes on ingredients: