Zesty and creamy! Hollancalse sauce pairs perfectly with the flavor and texture of salmon. Easier to make than you think!
Nutrition: 415 calories per serving | Makes 2 servings | 28 grams of fat | 37 grams of protein | 3 grams of net carbs
Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 12 mins
- 2 x 6-oz. salmon fillets
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter, cubed
- 1 large zucchini
- Pan fry the salmon fillets for 5 minutes on each side. Set them aside after cooking.
- Whisk the egg yolk in a double boiler until pale yellow. Add lemon juice and whisk until thickened.
- Add a tablespoon of butter at a time until each is incorporated into the sauce. Add a teaspoon of water if the sauce becomes too thick.
- Spiralize the zucchini into zoodles using a vegetable spiralizer. Fry the zoodles in a lightly oiled pan for no longer than 2 minutes, tossing continuously.
- Serve everything together and enjoy!