A delicate yet robust, creamy mushroom sauce drizzled over pork chops for a very filling dinner!
Nutrition: 790 calories per serving | Makes 2 servings | 153 grams of fat | 146 grams of protein | 15 grams of net carbs
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins
- 1/4 white onion, diced
- 16 oz. white or brown mushrooms
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 x 8-oz. pork chops
- Start by sautéing the onion in an oiled pan until translucent.
- Then add mushrooms and butter and cook until mushrooms have shrunk a bit.
- Add heavy cream and simmer sauce until it thickens, about 10 minutes.
- In another pan, cook pork chops for 5-7 minutes on each side. Serve with the mushroom sauce.