One of our favorite salmon recipes is smothered in a zesty avocado lime sauce atop delicate riced cauliflower!
Nutrition: 420 calories per serving | Makes 2 servings 127 grams of fat | 5 grams of net carbs | 37 grams of protein
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins
- 2 x 6-oz. salmon fillets
- 1 medium avocado
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 2 tbsp. red onion
- 100 grams cauliflower florets
- Rice the cauliflower florets in a food processor and cook them in an oiled pan on low heat, covered, for 8 minutes.
- Blend the avocado, juice of 1/2 lime, salt & pepper until creamy and smooth. Set aside.
- Heat a skillet on medium heat with some avocado or coconut oil and cook salmon for about 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Serve with cauliflower rice and garnish with the avocado sauce and some diced red onion.