Breakfast for dinner! This hearty, crustless quiche is a great, one-pan dinner that bakes white you set the table!
Nutrition: 370 calories per serving | Makes 4 servings | 130 grams of fat | 120 grams of protein | 11.7 grams of net carbs
Prep Time: 8 mins | Cook Time: 40 mins
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup ham, cubed
- 4 stalks green onion
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl and whisk with heavy cream until pale yellow.
- Add in cheddar, ham, chopped green onion and salt and pepper. Stir until well incorporated.
- Add quiche batter to an oven-safe pan or a cast iron skillet. Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes.
- Allow to coot lightly then slice and serve.