https://lowcarbskipton.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/arabian-3535515_640-1.jpg 552 640 carbmin /wp-content/uploads/2018/08/logo.jpg carbmin2019-03-06 13:32:172019-03-06 13:32:17Coconut Flour & Psyllium Flatbread
Nutrition: Per flatbread (Based on 6) | 10g Carbohydrate | 7g Dietary Fibre | 3g Net Carb | 8g Fat | 2g Protein | 119 Calories
- 60g / (2oz) / 1/2 Cup — coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons psyllium husk powder (must be the powder form).
- 40g (1.48 fl oz) coconut oil (or melted butter)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 250g / (8.4oz) / 1 Cup boiling water (boil it just as you need it)
- Mix the dry ingredients with a hand whisk.
- Add the oil and blend well. It will look like a nut butter.
- Add the boiling water, half at a time and blend until a dough like mixture forms.
- Divide the mixture into 6 balls.
- Roll the balls between 2 sheets of parchment paper and flatten out.
- Either use them flattened or cut them into a circle with a saucepan lid.
- Dry fry in a pan for 2— 3 minutes each side, until golden.