Low sugar, gluten-free and dairy-free pancakes that are incredibly easy to make. They taste and feel so close to the real thing!
Nutrition: 500 calories per serving | Makes 2 servings | 42 grams of fat | 120 grams of protein | 5 grams of net carbs
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time:10 mins
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 50 grams frozen blueberries
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- Combine almond flour, eggs, baking powder and a pinch of salt. Whisk until creamy. Thin out the batter with 1-2 tablespoons of water.
- Heat a griddle and pour the batter to make 6, 5-inch pancakes. Add blueberries to each one.
- Cook until you see bubbles forming on top, flip and cook again until golden brown.
- Serve with butter and enjoy!