A good sugar-free maple syrup is great to have around to sweeten low-carb treats — like this warm, filling maple pecan porridge!
Nutrition: 390 calories per serving | Makes 2 servings | 37 grams of fat | 18 grams of protein | 15 grams of net carbs
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time:10 mins
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 3 oz. pecans, toasted
- Yo cup sugar-free maple syrup
- Heat 2 cups of water in a small pot.
- Once steamy, add flaxseed meal, coconut flour and cinnamon to it. Stir until combined and cook until the whole thing has thickened.
- Divide into bowls and garnish with whole or chopped toasted pecans.
- Drizzle with sugar-free maple syrup and enjoy!